Monday 1 October 2012

Pinterest

http://pinterest.com/jennyhorrell/

Last Monday Debbie and I were discussing with Anna Miles about 'Pinterest.' I made an account with them to further my knowledge in the art world. I am currently following 22 people and their artwork and/ or artist's work. This is a great way to find links as well, when you click on your desired image it will take you to the original link via google. I am still trying to get the hang of the program, when I find it gets easier to use I think I will categorize each artist and works and also look into more readings via printerest.   

This is a great website to build on your knowledge and find images that may help in your practice or artists that you can further look into that you may not have known existed.

Everyone should check out my page - the link is shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.